Jackie Dewsnap??

Jackie D?

I went to school with an Earnest Dewsnap who lived in one of the cul de sacs down Rudyard Road.

Last time I saw him he was singing in the Working Men's clubs around Sheffield.

Any Relation?

Happy days

Originally posted by Jackie D?

Yes I saw the schools on reunited, but as I am not a member I cannot get her email or send her a message.....hence why I'm trying altrernative route to finding her. I landed on this site and thought this was def worth a shot as I believe her family all still live in the area.

Depends on how desperate you are to get hold of her.

Its orth paying £7.50 if you want to contact her also as max said, send your email address and do it through a third party.

Provideing Jackie Dewsnap has updated her subscription.

I traced a forum members long lost father through me being a third party.

• 2 years later...

In 2004 there was a request from anyone who new of the whereabouts of Jacqueline Dewsnap.

About 50 years ago I knew a person of that name who was engaged to a guy doing national service in the RAF. I was engaged to Catherine Foster in Worksop. We were all friends.

Did the person who was seeking her, find her?

Don Bowen

Sydney

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
I once knew a Vivian Dewsnap but that was a male, used to ride a funny looking pushbike. But that was many years ago.

hi pitsmoorboy i had afunny pushbike mid sixtys ... just joined this site what a lot of happy memories it is giveing me make me feel very old i read about the slipper baths and like most people said it was very small .plus the cop box & horse trough and dont for get the trams with the stop in the middle ov the road memories :thumbsup:

Archived