Yankees ,lovely place

girlyblonde

Myself, my partner and his 2 daughters are going to Yankees tonight,, its always busy and the foods good,, its not posh and its only a small place but we love it and i would recommend it, :) :):love::love:

I take it you got the new manager position then? ;)

Who writes a review before they go out! Maybe mention your skill to Michael Winner, it would save him a fortune!

Does it still have that picture of the tennis playing girl scratching her bottom?

It's a serious question this - because it used to be pride of place on the wall in there - but that was 20 years ago maybe. And now, I imagine, such images are considered not pc? I don't see why it is necessary because it has nothing to do with burgers does it?

I read on another thread that there is a picture, in the Rib Shack, of a cowboy spanking a young lady - this has brought disgust from one of the contributors on here. Apparently it is very sexist - and of course, the Wild West wasn't sexist at all - everyone knows that - so it's an inaccurate portrayal of a place and epoch in time that is totally out of character and seeks only to exploit females with the sole purpose of selling more ribs.

If you really want decent burgers and ribs etc , I reckon champs over the road is better...

Champs will ask you how you want your burgers cooked (pink for me please) , Yankees do not and even if asked , will only cook them well done...

Sorry but that means the mince is either not fresh or they cannot trust it...

(and champs milkshakes are VERY good and 1 is enough for 2 people)

Archived