HP advice (not the sauce, i prefere Hendo's)

Im after a bit of advice with an HP agreement for my car.

Basically the cars quite poorly. Its never been quite right since i got it 7 months ago but being ignorant to all things finance i believed the car sales bloke when he said i couldnt get the fincance company to make him do the repairs cos id had my months warrent and cooling off period.

Anyway, theres about £250 worth of repairs to do and i think seeing as its an ongoing repair the finance company should sort it. Should they?

I mean they actualy own the car and its a saftey issue that almost caused a fire and i have some proof that it was a fault from before i took ownership and so should have been sorted by the car company before being sold off.

So can i make the finace company fix the car or am i in for a big bill thats going to eat into my Christmas savings?

I have a mate (ex mate) selling a Skoda Estelle on a V plate for 600 notes. It starts and drives for a bit. But water is free from a bucket. That's all it needs every 6 miles. I will give him the nod, better owning a car out right than paying groats every month.

Hendos is full of chemical rubbish. You might be able to run the Skoda on the stuff.

I have a mate (ex mate) selling a Skoda Estelle on a V plate for 600 notes. It starts and drives for a bit. But water is free from a bucket. That's all it needs every 6 miles. I will give him the nod, better owning a car out right than paying groats every month.

Hendos is full of chemical rubbish. You might be able to run the Skoda on the stuff.

Bloody lancastrians posting on a yorkshire forum.

Bugger off with ya!!

Archived