Last laugh comedy club

beth29

I have booked some tickets to go in december. for the roundhouse. there is about 10 of us. how does it work? I wanted to book a table at the back of room, but they wont do that. will we have got a table allocated for us, or will it be first come first serve kind of thing. what is the food like has anyone been???

You get a table allocated to you, a bit of a squeeze, not much room to move, but cosy. The acts we saw were all pretty good, but the food we had was shocking. Bangers and Mash was hhotdogs n smash, then there was the burnt chicken pie and cold mushy peas, not nice...it's a good idea to serve food but only if the food is worth eating :gag:

Maybe Mr Foster will work on this....

A damn good night out though...enjoy.

we went to the last Laugh On Friday night had a great night out the food was great all our party ahd the pies and mash and thought they were spot on. the Comedy was fab, loved Toby and the posh geezer at the end.

We are going again at xmas for a big night out taking about 30.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by MysTique

We've also booked our works Christmas party for the 21st December. I hope the food has improved by then! :(

:shakes: :shakes: :shakes: Those associated with the club will know what I mean, so please guys - get it sorted!

Having said that we went last night to be entertained - and we were. The 3 acts Steve, Gareth and Hal, if I remember correctly, were brilliant and would've liked to have seen more of Toby who compered as he was hilarious. All interacted well with the audience and the image of Steve with a ladies 'chicken - fillets' up his T-shirt shall stay with me a long time. :hihi: ('spose that's one where you had to be there)

No problem getting drinks as there were plenty of bar staff on and disco till 1am.

So if you want a laugh - try it! :thumbsup:

Archived