Does anyone have any good news for a change?

It looks like my thread has attracted the coffin dodger contingency for some reason.:D

Shouldn't you be looking at the "Basic Funeral Costs" thread instead?:hihi:

No wonder tha thinks all news is bad, tha't a gloomy so and so:hihi::hihi::love:

no, but reading some of the **** posted on here you would think that by this time next year we are going to be running around stealing,murdering and eating each other in some kind of mad max scenario, but its all ****** some people just are not happy unless they are worrying about someting

Where do you think child allowance and child tax credit money comes from.

It doesn't come from the money fairy you know.:roll:

Another one for us to keep.:)

Where did she mention them being on benefit, child allowance is for everybody - don't you have children?

Here is some good news. I just went to Waitrose and their slabs of coffee chocolate were reduced to 99p :hihi:

Not ground breaking in the grand scheme of things but you cut your cloth to fit in these tough times.

Where do you think child allowance and child tax credit money comes from.

It doesn't come from the money fairy you know.:roll:

Another one for us to keep.:)

Well considering my nephew works and pays his taxes he is actually paying for the child allowance himself and as he doesn't claim tax credit then what's your problem?

Oh and I work to (for over 40 years!!!) and so I'm paying taxes for my great-nephew's child allowance too - and guess what, I don't give a fig!

I don't even mind my taxes going to people who are on benefits (of any kind) as you never know I might just one day need to claim benefits myself and claim back some of those taxes I've paid over the years!

Archived