I went to rotherham town with my two girls today

im still pretty shaken up, and i feel angry with myself for not alerting the police at the time, but i honestly panicked. Im not going there ever again on my own with the girls. my family tell me its not safe there, but i didint think much of their words. Now i understand.

im still pretty shaken up, and i feel angry with myself for not alerting the police at the time, but i honestly panicked. Im not going there ever again on my own with the girls. my family tell me its not safe there, but i didint think much of their words. Now i understand.

This i now feel is a troll thread. Im with halibut. Rotherham is as safe as sheffield or anywhere. Forgodsake!

People don't know how they will react until it happens to them. A student once told me she was on holiday with her boyfriend abroad. When eating out, a man followed her into the toilet and 'touched her up'. She went and sat back down with her boyfriend and said nothing.

Your family tell you it's not safe in Rotherham? What would you do if it happened again?

I no longer go to Rotherham town centre. It is like a ghost town now compared to what it was.

"It is a casualty of the multiculturalism experiment".

I suppose you are right, but i am asian to :-/ and it happened to me. It is a ghost town, and it is unsafe.

This i now feel is a troll thread. Im with halibut. Rotherham is assafe as sheffield or anywhere. Forgodsake!

Im not saying the OP is making it up or trolling, but it was the 'now i was panicking, as he was following me, he followed me to all the shops i went to' bit that got me. If you were panicking would you carry on shopping??

Take a deep breath and think, despite a very unpleasant experience, you've all come to no harm.

I'd contact the police, I suspect they'll already be aware of this individual and if they aren't they should be.

Archived