I went to rotherham town with my two girls today

i dont appreciate these horrible comments form some people. I havent told my hubby, if i do he will go mad at me for going there alone with the young children, as he told me not to. Thats why i needed to get it off my chest and posted it on here, if i phone the police, he will know and i dont need an argument at home. Thats why im going to the station tomorow. And i hope the cctv caught this, as then i will b reassured. Coz to people it would look like he was shopping with me, but the cctv, will establish he was following me and the kids.

also another reason for posting this is to warn others.

Just ignore them. Some people do not understand .

I'm sceptical...sounds like a desperate attempt to get people shopping in Sheffield. Rotherham is a dangerous, scary horrible place? It's a town centre. It's hardly this place.

Phrases such as: My husband would kill me for going there alone? Hmmmm, why exactly?

If I did happen as you describe then I'm glad you're safe as are your children, but I don't think it did.

like i said, im not going there alone with the kids again. Family told me its not safe, due to it happening to someone before a woman was followed to her car and abused verbally, she had a 18 month old baby with her and was helped by a passer by.

Family told you what is not safe? Define 'safe' please.

Take a deep breath and think, despite a very unpleasant experience, you've all come to no harm.

I'd contact the police, I suspect they'll already be aware of this individual and if they aren't they should be.

thats right, i am thankful we are ok. But i am so scared now, i keep thinking did he follow me home, my hubby works nights and me and kids be alone. we have a safe community, and i know we wont come to any harm here. but why would this man harm us anyway, we dont know him, havent done anything to upset him....im just so sad about the whole thing. I keep thinking i put my kids at risk.

ignore them love, we don't shop in rotherham but if we did i'd be glad of the warning.

be warned if you shop in Meadowhall then as I saw an incident not so long back with a bloke in there.

Also Edinburgh town centre I actually had an incident last year with a bloke who wasnt all together there that got violent but lucky a guy stepped in between and restrained him...

thats right, i am thankful we are ok. But i am so scared now, i keep thinking did he follow me home, my hubby works nights and me and kids be alone. we have a safe community, and i know we wont come to any harm here. but why would this man harm us anyway, we dont know him, havent done anything to upset him....im just so sad about the whole thing. I keep thinking i put my kids at risk.
i think you need to go for a big whoopie & take a load off your mind:)

Archived