I went to rotherham town with my two girls today

thats right, i am thankful we are ok. But i am so scared now, i keep thinking did he follow me home, my hubby works nights and me and kids be alone. we have a safe community, and i know we wont come to any harm here. but why would this man harm us anyway, we dont know him, havent done anything to upset him....im just so sad about the whole thing. I keep thinking i put my kids at risk.

Oh get a grip for goodness sake :roll:

thats right, i am thankful we are ok. But i am so scared now, i keep thinking did he follow me home, my hubby works nights and me and kids be alone. we have a safe community, and i know we wont come to any harm here. but why would this man harm us anyway, we dont know him, havent done anything to upset him....im just so sad about the whole thing. I keep thinking i put my kids at risk.

You sound very naive...

BTW, you say the stars description was spot on except for the hair, could the guy being tracked by the police not have had a hair cut, would make sense what with his boat being all over the paper last week.

be warned if you shop in Meadowhall then as I saw an incident not so long back with a bloke in there.

Also Edinburgh town centre I actually had an incident last year with a bloke who wasnt all together there that got violent but lucky a guy stepped in between and restrained him...

I saw a shoplifter being chased through Sheffield city centre last year and thats why I dont shop there, oh no sorry I don't shop there because its a dump, but the shoplifter didn't help matters.

It sounds a bit strange doesn't it :|

No, he would go mad if i went rotherham town alone with my kids, as he has noticed alot of dodgy people around there when he has been there with me, and he thinks its not safe to shop there alone as a woman, (since the incident with the woman with 18mnth old baby), as this is when men of all backgrounds follow you, especially the ones from ethnic minority, etc. They target asain girls. Im not racist, just saying how i hear it.

He doesnt mind me going sheffield meadowhall alone etc, i suppose coz he hasnt seen or heard anything like women being abused and attacked there,and its busy.

You sound very naive...

BTW, you say the stars description was spot on except for the hair, could the guy being tracked by the police not have had a hair cut, would make sense what with his boat being all over the paper last week.

im not naive, i just dont see bad in people and im too nice. this could be true that he had a hair cut. I am gonna tell the police everything first thing

why dont you get off this post, if its boring you. I'd like to think if your daughter/wife/sister or mother came home to tell you this happened to them, you wouldnt say theyre boring you. stop this macho stuff and try and be a little real.

I would hope my daughter/sister/friend would have had more sense. If it happened to me I wouldnt have made tracks to go back to my car and on the way confront him. I would have gone to the nearest shop and said to one of the security in there or one of the assistants to call the police.

i was recently in wath on dearne when i saw this bird with 2 of the biggest baps youve ever seen in your life, absolutely scared me to death, i was just about to turn & run away when the chap beside me said dunt worry lad, its only missymoo so if ever youre near the bakery in wath & you see a bird with 2 big fresh baps its probably the forums missymoo:)

I would hope my daughter/sister/friend would have had more sense. If it happened to me I wouldnt have made tracks to go back to my car and on the way confront him. I would have gone to the nearest shop and said to one of the security in there or one of the assistants to call the police.

i suppose your right it wasnt sensible to go to the car, but i panicked, couldnt see a security guy around and wasnt thinking straight. i would say to anyone in this situation to get the police asap, but i didint do this, and im a very silly woman for not doing this, i just wanted to get away.

i was recently in wath on dearne when i saw this bird with 2 of the biggest baps youve ever seen in your life, absolutely scared me to death, i was just about to turn & run away when the chap beside me said dunt worry lad, its only missymoo so if ever youre near the bakery in wath & you see a bird with 2 big fresh baps its probably the forums missymoo:)

you cheeky git !!!

Archived