I went to rotherham town with my two girls today

well, these narrow minded people that see everything in rose specks, need to stop interfering in other peoples serious post, and troll elsewhere. I am not a troll, i dont waste my time doing that, i have enough cleaning to do, than come here and mess around. i posted this to get it off my mind and warn others. I am still trying to put together exactly what happened, as i am so shocked by it. thanks for believing me. x

If you're so shocked why aren't you phoning the police now?

Your husband sounds like a right tit if he will be angry with you for going to Rotherham.

If it was so serious to shock then phone the police nd do some cleaqning whilst you wait, that will take your mind off things. Otherwise, give it a rest being a drama queen.

Yes it is a big conspiracy,probaly sponsored by Jews or a faith group of some orientatio.Thanks LM for your alacrity.

I'm not saying it shouldn't be posted on here, but, if you had experienced such a scary incident, would your first port of call have been an online forum?

You bet, it is Phil were talking about!

Your husband sounds like a right tit if he will be angry with you for going to Rotherham.

If it was so serious to shock then phone the police nd do some cleaqning whilst you wait, that will take your mind off things. Otherwise, give it a rest being a drama queen.

too right, in the time she's been on here she couldve phoned police &^ given the details & maybe stopped some other lass from potentially going through the same ordeal

Well think this may be a first but absolutely 100% agree with you there Tony

i suppose your right it wasnt sensible to go to the car, but i panicked, couldnt see a security guy around and wasnt thinking straight. i would say to anyone in this situation to get the police asap, but i didint do this, and im a very silly woman for not doing this, i just wanted to get away.

Its not so much what your explaining that people are having difficulty understanding. This forum has its fair share of trolls and many seem to be obsessed with constantly slating rotherham at any given opportunity because they know people will bite. Trolls do this with any topic in which is popular and they think they will get a reaction from.

I personally think you are one of these trolls.

Stupid comments you made about people telling you not to go to rotherham as its not safe! No one with half a brain cell would describe an entire town as being unsafe when comparing to anywhere else! Like I said earlier rotherham is no different to sheffield centre in respect of crime. Has your family also banned you from going to Sheffield centre because there has been fights, stabbings, muggings there before? What about specific areas of sheffield where there has again been stabbings, shootings etc...

What about like missymoo73 said, other areas like edinburgh? EVERY city/town in this country will at some point have had some form of crime! What are you going to do avoid going out of your house and then come on here and slate every area in the country?

Rotherham is no more unsafe than anywhere else.

Archived