The Blind and dreams..

I cannot quote your last post skins about the comment about me wanting certain people to be treat differently because it seems to have been removed . Maybe because you were being rude perhaps !!?? But you have no idea of the irony behind your comment about me wanting people to be treat differently . I appreciate that my comment may seem sensitive but with good reason . I have spent all my working life working with people that society see as " different" I believe in equality . So I apologise for seeming to be going off on one .

I cannot quote your last post skins about the comment about me wanting certain people to be treat differently because it seems to have been removed . Maybe because you were being rude perhaps !!?? But you have no idea of the irony behind your comment about me wanting people to be treat differently . I appreciate that my comment may seem sensitive but with good reason . I have spent all my working life working with people that society see as " different" I believe in equality . So I apologise for seeming to be going off on one .

The removal of posts is irrelevant as an argument. Your post was equally removed as they actually had no bearing on the subject. My first reply was only in defense of your unreasonable outburst. I can only suggest your first post not being removed is to show how unreasonable you were to the thread topic.

Let it go, but please feel free to contribute.

Archived