Should white families be allowed to adopt black children

Should white families be allowed to adopt black children  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should white families be allowed to adopt black children

Should white families be allowed to adopt black children, apparently the system we have now means black children are left in care longer than white children because there are fewer black people wanting to adopt.

I watched a program with a black man saying black child are better off in care than living with a loving caring white family because a white family cannot offer black culture.

I would have thought for a black child born in the UK and in care that a loving home is more important than black culture. What is different about British black culture and British white culture and should there be a difference?

Of course they should, I don't personally give a flying fig whether a kid's white, black or an Elephant, if they need my care, and I am in a position to be able to adopt them, I would willingly do so regardless of their creed or colour.

Any white person who wouldn't adopt a child in need just cos they're black is clearly a racist fool IMO! :loopy:

Archived