Should white families be allowed to adopt black children

Should white families be allowed to adopt black children  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should white families be allowed to adopt black children

my nephews mixed race & if anything happened to my sister i'd be honoured to adopt him.

nothing to do with thread but his mum took him out with my son & his cousin a few yrs back, they were sat in mcdonalds & every single person who walked past looked at them, she was wondering why until she realised she was white my son was white, her son was mixed race & his cousin was black & they were all messing about calling her mum :hihi:

This is something that used to happen all the time, seeing as so few black families want adopted children in their families, for whatever reason... Happens less so now, from what I hear, as more black families will adopt..
I wonder if those black families would be given equal prominence in terms of adopting a white child? Just a thought.

White people should of course be able to adopt black children, and vice versa. But white people caring after children of other races should have guidance. There are many, particularly, mixed race teens having an identity crisis as they are raised as white but obviously are of another race, and have no knowledge of heritage and history.

My bold.

What on earth is being "raised as white"?

Also - afro hair products aren't exclusively for african people. I've used the Dark & Lovely brand quite a bit, does wonders for my ginger 'do...

Archived