Falklands veterans on SF?

Its pointless trying to relate ones past adventures on an open forum. As the instant reaction is as quoted. While we do get the odd fantasist, we have tens of thousands of veterans who are insulted the moment they share anything of there past. I was stupid to do it, and regret sharing it. What happens to ex soldiers in real life is much the same. This serves to isolate them, not all but to many, hence the suicide rate. For any soldiers out there, remember the fact that you know what you did, and in the end thats all that matters. It does not matter if you served 60 years ago or are serving now. Rain is wet, packs are heavy, bullets and arty kill, Stag on.

Were you in D Coy 2 Para during the Battle of Wireless Ridge? Yes or no?

It matters because he won't answer. He's only a liar if he answers 'no'.
No he isn't. He revealed some personal information and was attacked for it, so probably decided it's better not to go down that route on such a forum full of bitter little back-stabbers.

Now you're pressuring him to reveal more and calling him a liar with no evidence whatsoever - you're actions are quite unsavoury, why don't you just back off and leave him be?

No he isn't. He revealed some personal information and was attacked for it, so probably decided it's better not to go down that route on such a forum full of bitter little back-stabbers.

Now you're pressuring him to reveal more and calling him a liar with no evidence whatsoever - you're actions are quite unsavoury, why don't you just back off and leave him be?

He wasn't attacked for his original post at all!!! He quite happily told us that he'd shot an Argentinian soldier and then finished him off with his bayonet. Personal information that no-one asked him to reveal! (This was on a thread entitled 'what's the biggest thing you've ever killed?' Quite a light-hearted thread really. Most posters talked about rabbits and spiders!) He was subsequently asked if he was in the actual company that took part in the battle. He hasn't answered. I'm only pressuring him to reveal the truth.

He wasn't attacked for his original post at all!!! He quite happily told us that he'd shot an Argentinian soldier and then finished him off with his bayonet. Personal information that no-one asked him to reveal! (This was on a thread entitled 'what's the biggest thing you've ever killed?' Quite a light-hearted thread really. Most posters talked about rabbits and spiders!) He was subsequently asked if he was in the actual company that took part in the battle. He hasn't answered. I'm only pressuring him to reveal the truth.

Also stated it was at the battle of Wireless Ridge but when people who knew something of this battle quizzed him he all of a sudden decided to be unusualy shy about it.

No doubt a few looks on google will alter that.

Or off road bikers in another life.

Accusing or infering that a poster is a previous banned member should be strictly against forum rules with a three-strikes-then-out rule; this is the second time i've noticed you do it, once more and you would be OUT.

Accusing or infering that a poster is a previous banned member should be strictly against forum rules with a three-strikes-then-out rule; this is the second time i've noticed you do it, once more and you would be OUT.

Also reported it and you can also use that fascility if you wish.

For someone who has been here since july you seem to know what I was refering to from over two years ago.:roll::roll:.............

Archived