Fish Free To Good Home/s

burcot

OK, here we go again. This is a copy paste post from a few months ago.

Someone kindly gave a home to the fish last time and I'm hoping to find similar fish friendly peoples out there.

Reason for Rehome ....Started with 2 fish and now there are 9, I'm afraid of an overcrowded tank

Time Scale ......To suit any potential new owner

Sale Amount .......Free!

Location ......Meersbrook but willing to deliver (Free)

Approximate size now and full grown size .....There are 9 fish ranging from 2 inch through to approx 10 inch. I think the 10 inch fish are full grown

Minimum fish tank size needed ......That would depend how many you had. I think the general rule is min 1 gallon per inch

Any Current health problems .....none at all

COmpatibility with other fish ........They share a tank with 10 other species, no problem at all

Beginners level experience required

Easy to feed......They will eat any food you give them

Live food, dried food, frozen or fresh....I only ever feed them dried food - pellets or flakes

herbivore/omnivore/carnivore/ not sure, please see above

Destructive Behaviour.....No

Temperature range.......My tank is kept at approx 82f/28c

Tropical water required

General information ......The fish are American Cyclids. They are white in colour but the male turns jet black as part of the mating rituel. I am not sure of the exact species but I can send a photo if you are interested. I bought 2 of them a while back and they breed like rabbits.

If you want one or more please let me know

Right, I have been pm'd with a combination of an offer and also advice on whom I should contact to possibly re-home some of my fish. Unfortunately I can't reply to the pm untill I have 5 posts. This is No 4. If anybody would like to ask a question - I can reply with post No 5 and qualify for private messaging.

Archived