Corralejo, Fuerteventura - Airport Transfers?

Never been to Fuerteventura before and having booked everything apart from airport transfers has anyone found an easy, reliable and relatively cheap way to do it? I've found a website (airporttransfers.co.uk) that seems OK but no idea how reliable it is. If anyone can share their experiences that would be great :)

• 4 weeks later...

To be honest id get my money back on the holiday if I was you its the worst place I've ever been in my life!!! I've travelled the world and been to.lots of holiday destinations and can honestly say that corralejo is the most boring scruffy and dull place I've ever been. Honestly its not too late to book somewhere that deserves your hard earned money!!

To be honest id get my money back on the holiday if I was you its the worst place I've ever been in my life!!! I've travelled the world and been to.lots of holiday destinations and can honestly say that corralejo is the most boring scruffy and dull place I've ever been. Honestly its not too late to book somewhere that deserves your hard earned money!!

I love Corralejo!! We've been 6 times over the last 11 years and enjoyed every minute of it, so don't be putting people off.

There is plenty to do during the day and at night. Good waterpark too.

You can catch a bus into the little villages around the area - the harbour is wonderful for watching the fishermen come in with their catch.

Benidorm it isn't..thank god...but it's a lovely resort and I have to go back every 2-3 years because I think it's great. In fact I went in May and November in 2010 and wasn't bored once.

I love Corralejo!! We've been 6 times over the last 11 years and enjoyed every minute of it, so don't be putting people off.

There is plenty to do during the day and at night. Good waterpark too.

You can catch a bus into the little villages around the area - the harbour is wonderful for watching the fishermen come in with their catch.

Benidorm it isn't..thank god...but it's a lovely resort and I have to go back every 2-3 years because I think it's great. In fact I went in May and November in 2010 and wasn't bored once.

Watching fishermen come back with their catch!! How interesting. ..NOT. still each to their own, do enjoy

I quite liked Corralejo, not too tacky a few decent bars and restaurants and not bad price wise.

Its about 35min journey from the airport so wouldnt worry too much about transfers, a local taxi will probably take you cheaply enough and you are not paying out up front.

Not set off yet, also out there 12-19 Nov. I decided it was worth paying a little bit more and hired a car for the week, thereby avoiding wasting precious hours on airport transfers.

I was going to suggest that, make sure its a good car though.

There is so much to see and do on Feurtaventure, that you need a car to get round the island.

Dont miss the massive beaches at El Cottillo, and restuarant by the harbour, whose name I forget.

Be sure to ride up in the southern hills, and down to the isolated beaches there, and see the Villa Winter, built by the nazis in WW2 or thereabouts for whatever strange reason, in the most isolated spot you can imagine.

The many volcanos and lavaflows are fascinating.

Once you have been you will want to go back again I am sure.

Archived