Xmas rammed in your face once again

Not a lot of point in saying 'no it isn't' because for many it is exactly that.

there is a lot of point in saying no it isnt because it isnt!!!

you cant change your beliefs to fit in with the crowd or because it is unfashionable, what is right is right and christmas is predominantly about christ hence "Christmas"

there is a lot of point in saying no it isnt because it isnt!!!

you cant change your beliefs to fit in with the crowd or because it is unfashionable, what is right is right and christmas is predominantly about christ hence "Christmas"

I'm not asking you to change your beliefs neither would i knock you for them. What i am saying is that not everyone follows the direction you do and Christmas is little more than one big party. There's no religion involved, no nativity seen in the front room just a bunch of ugly decorations hanging from the ceiling and a larder stocked with beer.

Christmas for me is about sharing and spending time with loved ones. Of course this can be done at any time of the year, but it's good that there is a deisgnated time where most family are available and not working and can get together. It's also about seeing the smiles on the littles ones faces when they open their presents etc.

I can't be wrong about what christmas is about for myself can I?

I'm not asking you to change your beliefs neither would i knock you for them. What i am saying is that not everyone follows the direction you do and Christmas is little more than one big party. There's no religion involved, no nativity seen in the front room just a bunch of ugly decorations hanging from the ceiling and a larder stocked with beer.

perhaps that is what is wrong with society then if people had more faith in this country perhaps we wouldnt have suffered the moral decline of our once predominantly christian nation

Christmas for me is about sharing and spending time with loved ones. Of course this can be done at any time of the year, but it's good that there is a deisgnated time where most family are available and not working and can get together. It's also about seeing the smiles on the littles ones faces when they open their presents etc.

I can't be wrong about what christmas is about for myself can I?

no you cant but you can about the meaning

Archived