Xmas rammed in your face once again

The fact is, if you in any way partake in the festivities, then you are a hypocrite because you're catering to the Christian belief. Take action at your place of work and demand your right to work during Christian holidays, because you do not believe in them

I've already said I don't mind being considered a hypocrite, it doesn't bother me. I'm asking if it personaly bothers you how I celebrate?

I work in a School, so no I don't think I will be doing that.

i confess that i am a bit of a humbug...and only like christmas be be talked about from november onwards.

however, from a business point of view- and a crafting point of view- ive been on with christmas since june/july time.

if i need to make christmas stock i have to start early so that i can fit everything else in too.

it does kind of take the fun out of it :(

x

I usually finish my xmas shopping by the end of November. I had just finished it last year when the snow started to fall. Its a bit early to buy things now that might need to go back but at least I don't get stresses and frazzled in December. November and December is my busy time at work so I have to get things done early.

I do not believe in Christ as I am a Pagan and do not celebrate Xmas,but do celebrate Yule ! However I have to say I agree that the adverts start far too early so as to try and make us spend money ! People do what they want,however and just press the mute button on the TV if you cannot bear the early adverts ! I just switch off when I am at the shops and take no notice !

Oh and before I get told off I do work the xtian holidays ! I celebrate our Pagan festivals but even I think the Halloween festivities are far too commercial now !

Well I for 1 can wait, I love the cold weather, all the sparkling lights and most of all the coca cola advert with the lorries it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

For me it's the time of year all my family (who hate each other) get together and drunk and argue 'til we fall asleep.

Oh the weather outside is frightful, and the fire is so delightful, since we've no place to go let it rain, let it rain, let it rain.

bit of an hypocrite celebrating a festival that you dont believe in then,

I don't think he's celebrating the festival, he's doing what many do and simply using it as an excuse to have a good time with family and friends which in itself as commendable and Christian :)

Archived