Dada Pub (Old Trippetts)

Wigtwizzle

It will be all about the pricing for me.

With it being a Thornbridge pub the beer will undoubtedly be top notch, but if the pricing is silly then I may as well get my Thornbridge fix elsewhere.

The pricing in Trippets was OK, if they keep it at that sort of level I'll be happy.

Regards

Doom

Like Doom says, if the beer is good and the pricing is reasonable, it will make a killing.

That part of town is ripe for a quality bar or two. Looks like they are aiming for a market whereby the riff-raff and knuckle heads will stay clear.

"......dada was also anti-bourgeois and anarchist in nature.."

I do hope it goes bust. Corporate attempts to fake culture are the lowest.

Can people not have their own ideas?

"......dada was also anti-bourgeois and anarchist in nature.."

I do hope it goes bust. Corporate attempts to fake culture are the lowest.

Can people not have their own ideas?

you're talking about the 'corporate' local brewery that has had the cheek to be successful?

I'm talking about a business (whether local or not), that is cynically trying to make a bar in the style of a historical cultural movement that has nothing to do with making money. A bar with a curator. Its so pretentous it's untrue.

I'm all for local businesses, and Thornbridge is great, but seriously?

I went in it when it was Trippets Public House, but I didn't drink Real Ale, because I was on Antibiotics at the time. Have Thornbridge ruined it?

it opens on Tuesday.

Archived