Government stealing our children.

PROOF!

RUSSIA TODAY!!!

You are a massive hypocrite.

5 minutes before this post you decried all mainstream news sources, citing 'government funded' as your main reason.

And now you link to Russia Today, a completely government controlled media outlet, with the word 'proof' in ALL CAPS!!!!!!! Seriously?

I have tears falling down my face as i type this because i have had the unfortunate involvement of social services merely because i WORKED.

I told them to either prove i was neglecting my teenage kids by working or to sod off, they sodded off but not before making my life a living hell for six months doing unnecessary checks and lying through their back teeth when it finally dawned on them that both my kids were happy healthy and bought up in a stable enviroment.

I absolutely despise social services and am currently in the process of suing the ass of them for breaking just about every policy they have.

It breaks my heart to hear about cases where children have been snatched from loving parents just because they are struggling an needed a little support and i hope that one day the SS will be shown up for what it is.

Wow - both my parents worked and social services never chased them down... Guess I 'slipped through the net'? My cousins had social service involvement on a regular basis, and they were never taken into care no matter how many times relatives called upon them to help them... Lots of visits, but they remained in a atmosphere of abuse until they left school...

Your not aware of many things Longcol! zzzzzzzz!

Again please - Evidence that kids are taken away from their parents for not getting enough fruit and veg.

And evidence that the Sun, Mirror, Mail, Express, Times, Guardian, Telegraph, Independent are Government funded.

Or are just going to play name calling?

• 2 weeks later...
300,000 babies stolen from their parents - and sold for adoption: Haunting BBC documentary exposes 50-year scandal of baby trafficking by the Catholic church in Spain

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2049647/BBC-documentary-exposes-50-year-scandal-baby-trafficking-Catholic-church-Spain.html#ixzz1bQDkwNCi

Wow! Those dastardly British social workers are now doing freelance child snatching abroad, are they? :loopy:

Over many decades the excuses used by the government to take children from their parents have become shockingly unbelievable.

Social workers with very little experience are being given the right to judge if childrens parents are unfit to care.

As the media covers strong cases like 'baby P' to help support their agenda the public are unaware that some children are taken from their parents because a child isn't eating enough fruit or vegetables. ITS SICKENING!!!:rant:

These reports may be all for the UK but dont be fooled its also happening in the US, EU and Many More Countries.

PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE CLAIMING THIS ACT IS NOT TRUE, REMEMBER THIS COULD BE YOUR CHILD NEXT.

In one of the videos the man says he asked social services for help because his children have behaviour problems (not being funny, but ow bad do behaviour problems have to be for you to ask sociaql work for help). He also says his children were overweight.

Why would social services steal those children?

Archived