Government stealing our children.

In one of the videos the man says he asked social services for help because his children have behaviour problems (not being funny, but ow bad do behaviour problems have to be for you to ask sociaql work for help). He also says his children were overweight.

Why would social services steal those children?

Have you heard of HOLLY GREIG ? http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&sugexp=kjrmc&cp=7&gs_id=4z&xhr=t&q=HOLLIE+greig&pq=arrogant+definition&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=HOLLIE+&aq=0&aqi=g4&aql=f&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=412ff79968cfcda0&biw=1024&bih=485

Fair enough she wasn't stolen but she was disabled and overweight but she was still raped by members of the scottish government and police force.

there's no beauty contest when it comes to pedophilia.

Hey Dabuckie,

how can you possibly justify linking to Russia today as 'PROOF' whilst at the same time dismissing the entirety of the British media because you believe they are government owned?

Russia today is a 100% government owned and run propaganda network that will broadcast anything that makes the west look bad.

300,000 babies stolen from their parents - and sold for adoption: Haunting BBC documentary exposes 50-year scandal of baby trafficking by the Catholic church in Spain

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2049647/BBC-documentary-exposes-50-year-scandal-baby-trafficking-Catholic-church-Spain.html#ixzz1bQDkwNCi

You expect me to believe a report from a government funded media outlet?:hihi:

jb

Have you heard of HOLLY GREIG ? http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&sugexp=kjrmc&cp=7&gs_id=4z&xhr=t&q=HOLLIE+greig&pq=arrogant+definition&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=HOLLIE+&aq=0&aqi=g4&aql=f&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=412ff79968cfcda0&biw=1024&bih=485

Fair enough she wasn't stolen but she was disabled and overweight but she was still raped by members of the scottish government and police force.

there's no beauty contest when it comes to pedophilia.

Evidence or STFU.

jb

• 2 years later...
Your not aware of many things Longcol! zzzzzzzz!

But your secret (but trustworthy) sources have let on to you that all mainstream media outlets (except the ones you want to believe) are actually government controlled and funded.

And because of this, they cover such abuse stories as Baby P. It's not because it sells news papers and is actually big news, no... It's just brain washing to help the government steal children.

---------- Post added 08-11-2013 at 14:57 ----------

YES, I lived it.

In Alaska?

Evidence please.

If kids weren't getting their 5 a day over half would be in care. Now if the child was grossly obese and being fed a diet of big macs then there is a case for intervention.

My kids are all healthy, yet they came after me, stole my daughter and have the audacity to send me a letter asking for money or I could be jailed.

Ah the inevitable happens in the thread. Someone posts a tin-foil hat story, fails to provide any real evidence and then suddenly there's a new forum member posting in support of the OP.

Oh nuts, that has the makings of a conspiracy :hihi:

Archived