Government stealing our children.

But your secret (but trustworthy) sources have let on to you that all mainstream media outlets (except the ones you want to believe) are actually government controlled and funded.

And because of this, they cover such abuse stories as Baby P. It's not because it sells news papers and is actually big news, no... It's just brain washing to help the government steal children.

---------- Post added 08-11-2013 at 14:57 ----------

In Alaska?

Yes in Alaska, then after all was done, they turned to me and said " Go and enjoy your grandbabies" I have had a hard yr, all of us have. They abused the ones they left with worst then anything I could have done. My son wanted to get her and take her to the mtns. We all hurt, she was the last,my baby. Chuck Norris would kick ass... I'm fixing too. You cant keep a good woman down

Its terrible here the US, its nationwide. I'm fixin to go Chuck Norris , no one should have to feel this way. Are these folks so unhappy its the only energy they can conjure.

---------- Post added 08-11-2013 at 06:31 ----------

All through history, freedom is all we have fought for, strangers come to this land and forced us all to the middle, Oklahoma, My grandfathers left and headed back home to Washington state. We were chased, slaughtered in the name of a new better government, this was in the 1850's and again in the 1940's sent all children to boarding schools, cut their hair and whipped them for speaking their own languages, I refuse to sit by and allow it to happen again. Our children are the future.

Archived