Sky Living - Four Weddings

I have just been contacted by Sky Living working on the hit series "Four Weddings.

If anyone is getting married in October, November, December and you aint yet booked your DJ this may interest you.

'Four Weddings' is an exciting competition between four brides.

Each bride will attend each others' weddings as a guest and will experience and score the day as a whole based on four categories; the dress, the food, the venue and overall experience.

The bride with the highest score at the end of the show will be whisked off on a dream honeymoon!

If you're interested you can contact me through my website http://www.sheffielddj.com

I had the same call, they don't guarantee that your weddings will be shown. They asked whether I would be willing to hand out a few leaflets at some wedding fayres we attended but couldn't be bothered to post any out, still haven't received them

You don't have to book my services, I have the info to mail out, I believe I put on a top quality service which would enhance chances of bride winning.

Again you dont have to book me, and I can be contacted through the email on my website, giving you a chance at the same time to make an informed choice.

Anyone can email me for the details just state when you apply to the show where you got

It from.

Hope that clears any questions, also to ad that all brides expenses such as food and hotel stays are paid for, except drinks.

Note I will be away tho from this afternoon till Friday, but will reply to any emails on my return.

we recently covered a wedding that will be on four weddings, the crew are great, so dont be put off that they might ruin your wedding. Obviously with being a photographer, there are perks such as they may use photos from the day that go out in the media, We will get a mention in the show etc...

Archived