Weekend away ideas

Blackpool is great if you are an alcoholic or take drugs and dont mind things being dirty oh and if you like frozen chips from chip shops FACT!

Haven holidays. Good for the kids and adults. FACT

Camping in derbyshire is good FACT!

Newquay is nice! FACT!

Depends what you after really, maybe hire a cottage somewhere? Is there just you and hubby?

Depends what you after really, maybe hire a cottage somewhere? Is there just you and hubby?

Hi

That what the lady sadi, fact!!

What about Torquay - we fell in love with the areas after watching Mr Falwty

:hihi::hihi:

Hi

That what the lady sadi, fact!!

What about Torquay - we fell in love with the areas after watching Mr Falwty

:hihi::hihi:

You do know that it's FAWLTY, and that it was filmed, in a studio, and not actually done in an actual Hotel in Torquay right? I mean come on, even you aren't THAT daft! FACT!

You do know that it's FAWLTY, and that it was filmed, in a studio, and not actually done in an actual Hotel in Torquay right? I mean come on, even you aren't THAT daft! FACT!

Hi

The outside scenes were indeed in Torquay = FACT

We know you are not as stupid as you are making out to be.

Betswy coed ( spelling ? ) in Wales is beautiful . It depends what kind of weekend you want

betws y coed is a really nice place to visit i've been a few times very expensive though :) a nice place to visit nearby by is Swallow Falls highly recommended.

• 5 months later...

Archived