They have brown fingers,

They have brown teeth,

They cough phlegm up every morning,

They get agitated when they cannot feed their disgusting habit,

They are unfit, Their eyes are bloodshot,

They spend a fortune on their dirty habit,

Other than that they are ok.

Would you marry a smoker?:gag:

This might reflect either your partner, or indeed yourself (not a dating site! Naughty naughty!) but some of your complaints are not present in all smokers... Brown fingers? Brown teeth? Phlegm? Unfit? Bloodshot eyes? (have to say, this one is the weirdest!)

I smoked and my partner smoked when we met - times change and we're both older, and spend cash on other bad habits these days, but neither of us suffered any of your complaints... It wouldn't bother me if he still did - but he stopped way before I did...

Their breath smells,

Their hair smells,

Their clothes smell,

They have brown fingers,

They have brown teeth,

They cough phlegm up every morning,

They get agitated when they cannot feed their disgusting habit,

They are unfit, Their eyes are bloodshot,

They spend a fortune on their dirty habit,

Hi

And if they work, they are out 20 times a day for a quick fag and burden the non smokers with their work, fact:hihi::hihi:

This might reflect either your partner, or indeed yourself (not a dating site! Naughty naughty!) but some of your complaints are not present in all smokers... Brown fingers? Brown teeth? Phlegm? Unfit? Bloodshot eyes? (have to say, this one is the weirdest!)

I smoked and my partner smoked when we met - times change and we're both older, and spend cash on other bad habits these days, but neither of us suffered any of your complaints... It wouldn't bother me if he still did - but he stopped way before I did...

My partners and I are all smoke free. :)

Why are you petitioning for someone to marry a smoker then? What's the point of the thread? Are you seeking additions to your menage et tois?

Hi

Yes, if you are smoke free, what is the point of this thread man?????????

I'd get engaged to one, but I'd try and persuade her to pack it in before the Wedding, I would hate to be stood at the side of some woman in a Wedding frock which has been ruined by smoke! Especially when the damn thing would've cost about 6 months Daily Mail readers' taxes to purchase! And will only ever be worn once! (I hope).

I'd get engaged to one, but I'd try and persuade her to pack it in before the Wedding, I would hate to be stood at the side of some woman in a Wedding frock which has been ruined by smoke! Especially when the damn thing would've cost about 6 months Daily Mail readers' taxes to purchase! And will only ever be worn once! (I hope).

Hi

So, what you are saying is that you are a control freak????/?:hihi::hihi:

Their breath smells, No! i smoke menthol

Their hair smells, No! I dont have enough hair

Their clothes smell, Non smokers can smell too

They have brown fingers, No! not in my experience

They have brown teeth, No! I do not

They cough phlegm up every morning, No! I do not

They get agitated when they cannot feed their disgusting habit, No! I do not. It's not only smokers that can get agitated

They are unfit, Their eyes are bloodshot, No! I am fit. Fitter than most non smokers

They spend a fortune on their dirty habit, No! it is fairly cheap if you do it right

More to the point... Would someone marry a judgmental opinionated bore like you.

Archived