Would you marry a smoker?

i smoke, i dont smell, have blood shot eyes, i swim and go to the gym i dont cough up a lung everymorning and i dont burden my work collegues with my work when i go out for a cigarette.

Dont drink though...i could sit and make a post up asking if someone would marry a drinker whos breath smells of beer and wets bed when drunk and had blood shot eyes ect ect..

And if they work, they are out 20 times a day for a quick fag and burden the non smokers with their work, fact:hihi::hihi:

This is only because smoking is banned in the workplace.

That is like all the non-smokers whining on about all these smokers smoking in the beers gardens of pubs! :D

You reap what you sow!

John X

Before you even start, I HAVE a job! OK it's voluntary, but it's still a job.

And yes, I do hope to be in paid work before I'm 40, hopefully next year, trouble is I say that every damn year, stupid Government and their crap non-working anti-discrimination laws! :rant:

Perhaps you could get a job motivating smokers to give up their vile and filthy habit by giving them the Rich rant treatment? Smokers are discriminated against, you could share your expriences.:D

Their breath smells,

Their hair smells,

Their clothes smell,

They have brown fingers,

They have brown teeth,

They cough phlegm up every morning,

They get agitated when they cannot feed their disgusting habit,

They are unfit, Their eyes are bloodshot,

They spend a fortune on their dirty habit,

Other than that they are ok.

Would you marry a smoker?:gag:

iam a smoker, im 27 and have been smoking since the age of 13, i must say i dont have or look like any of the above... well apart from spending a fortune bit cause cigs arnt cheap! i always get asked for ID when i go to buy them in shops because of my youthfull looks, once, a lady from the housing came to visit me and asked if my mum was in! she could believe i was 27 and married with 2 boys, she said i only look around 17 at the most!!! a compliment i was chuffed to bits with :hihi::hihi:

so my point is, your post is utter rubbish!

i smoke, i dont smell, have blood shot eyes, i swim and go to the gym i dont cough up a lung everymorning and i dont burden my work collegues with my work when i go out for a cigarette.

Dont drink though...i could sit and make a post up asking if someone would marry a drinker whos breath smells of beer and wets bed when drunk and had blood shot eyes ect ect..

i think beer has more of an effect on peoples appearences, looks, health, smell ect then fags do, some of the wineos ive met have made me cringe, both me and my hubby dont drink at all and thats the way i like it.

i think beer has more of an effect on peoples appearences, looks, health, smell ect then fags do, some of the wineos ive met have made me cringe, both me and my hubby dont drink at all and thats the way i like it.

Don't kid yourself. I used to smoke and as an ex-smoker I can now appreciate how I must have stank.:gag:

Id sooner marry a smoker than someone fat,smokers tend to be fun to be around,fat people don't tend to do much but make food and their lifespan can be quite short and problematic

Give me a smoker anyday,they tend to live longer and much nicer people.

Archived