Would you marry a smoker?

I wouldn't. It took me long enough to quit first time round so I wouldn't be with someone who may get me smoking again. On top of that my asthma's terrible, and fella doesn't actually smoke. So no..

Id sooner marry a smoker than someone fat,smokers tend to be fun to be around,fat people don't tend to do much but make food and their lifespan can be quite short and problematic

Give me a smoker anyday,they tend to live longer and much nicer people.

My OH is an ex smoker...he smoked when we met....I have never had a cigarette.

As for your observatioms on fatties I am currently a size 26....I was a size 24 when I married. Far from not doing much except make food I was always on the go and seldom in the house. I rarely saw a doctor until I developed a condition which is in no way related to my size and even though I am now disabled I am still active so please.....do not generalise. Fatties are not always the overeating, exercise avoiding couch potatoes portrayed all too often in the media.

My OH is an ex smoker...he smoked when we met....I have never had a cigarette.

As for your observatioms on fatties I am currently a size 26....I was a size 24 when I married. Far from not doing much except make food I was always on the go and seldom in the house. I rarely saw a doctor until I developed a condition which is in no way related to my size and even though I am now disabled I am still active so please.....do not generalise. Fatties are not always the overeating, exercise avoiding couch potatoes portrayed all too often in the media.

And smokers do not always smell,die early or any other of the crap the op put!

And smokers do not always smell,die early or any other of the crap the op put!

Smokers always stink of smoke it is just that they don't think that they do. So in answer to the O/P I would say no. Apart from the stink and all other things being equal, during a 40 year marriage a smoker will....

...burn around £200,000 that you could have spent buying a house, a car, or nice things

...put your health and that of your children at risk.

... increased your insurance premiums

...dramatically reduced the places where you will be welcome.

Their breath smells,

Their hair smells,

Their clothes smell,

They have brown fingers,

They have brown teeth,

They cough phlegm up every morning,

They get agitated when they cannot feed their disgusting habit,

They are unfit, Their eyes are bloodshot,

They spend a fortune on their dirty habit,

Other than that they are ok.

Would you marry a smoker?:gag:

When I smoked I didn't have brown fingers or teeth. My breath didn't smell because I always chew gum. I'm fitter than most none smokers that I know. I don't cough stuff up every morning.

I would marry a smoker, in fact i did. I wouldn't marry an opinionated, moaning, superficial, hag like you though!

Smokers always stink of smoke it is just that they don't think that they do. So in answer to the O/P I would say no. Apart from the stink and all other things being equal, during a 40 year marriage a smoker will....

...burn around £200,000 that you could have spent buying a house, a car, or nice things

If childrens health is at risk from passive smoking then how come were told that people nowadays are living much much longer,these are the very people who lived in smoke filled houses,cars and pubs.

You obviously know nothing about buying ciggies :)

You're talking cap!

If you keep out of your children's way you aren't putting them at risk.

What places are smokers not welcome??

Are you saying that smokers don't have houses, cars and "nice things"?

Archived