Would you marry a smoker?

My OH is an ex smoker...he smoked when we met....I have never had a cigarette.

As for your observatioms on fatties I am currently a size 26....I was a size 24 when I married. Far from not doing much except make food I was always on the go and seldom in the house. I rarely saw a doctor until I developed a condition which is in no way related to my size and even though I am now disabled I am still active so please.....do not generalise. Fatties are not always the overeating, exercise avoiding couch potatoes portrayed all too often in the media.

Most fatties are lazy over eating sobs though aren't they?

It's easy to generalise isn't it?

I would marry a smoker, in fact i did. I wouldn't marry an opinionated, moaning, superficial, hag like you though!

:hihi::hihi:

I smoke the odd roll up and do enjoy it. The only thing that gets on my tits is chain smoking. I know it's their choice but I just think if you really want to enjoy smoking, why ruin it by turning it into such a desperate habit? Chain smoking to me suggests lack of control over your own willpower and that's not an attractive trait.

As for marrying a smoker, well, I have much more of an issue with marriage than whether my bride-to-be smokes!

Most fatties are lazy over eating sobs though aren't they?

It's easy to generalise isn't it?

They have to be, except for the miniscule proportion with a thyroid problem.

Fat people get where they are by dedicating years to eating more calories than they burn. So, they overeat and/or don't do enough exercise/activity.

Are you saying that smokers don't have houses, cars and "nice things"?

No, he's saying that they could have more, bigger, shinier houses and nice things if they didn't choose to burn £200k over their lifetime. Does smoking make you stupid?

No, he's saying that they could have more, bigger, shinier houses and nice things if they didn't choose to burn £200k over their lifetime. Does smoking make you stupid?

But that is not necessarily true though is it? We all have a disposable income, we spend it on what we want.

I've never heard someone mention that they could have had a bigger house and a nicer car if they didn't smoke!

You could say the same for someone with an obsession for collecting stamps or model railway toys.

It was a rubbish statement to make.......that is all.

Archived