Yet Another Woodseats Meet - due to popular demand

msbehavin

Originally posted by Strix

Can't we do both?

Anybody got a December date in mind?

How about 3rd December? This coming Saturday? I could possibly come on that date, only possibly mind.

We're not cliquey at all ;)

It's a bit difficult to spot the Woodseats Elite though - if you've not met them all before - like I found out. Darn good job I'd had a chance encounter with Kristian in a carpark several months before, or I'd have never have found them :D

Boy is he tall :shocked::suspect:

Originally posted by Rich

How about 3rd December? This coming Saturday? I could possibly come on that date, only possibly mind.

MsB or myself have organised previous Woodseats meets on a Friday Rich. They appear to be the most popular night.

Originally posted by SupraSteve

I'm hoping to be around on the 9th, if dad is free :hihi:

I've PM'd to say your welcome anytime Steve.

But nobikejohn and I are going to a dinner function on the 9th. - so we couldn't make a Woodseats forum meet that night. But, it's up to MsB which night she chooses, as she's organising tbis meet.

Memo to MsB & dishwasher: If MsB goes for a December date, I'll organise the next Woodseats forum meet for the New Year!

Archived