Yet Another Woodseats Meet - due to popular demand

msbehavin

Originally posted by msbehavin

Ok. Ok. Calm down everyone! Stop sending the PM's. Stop asking me on msn. STOP! Looks like it's high time for another Woodseats Meet.

As a few noses were put out of joint due to the late scheduling of the Sheaf View Meet a few weeks ago I have been under some considerable pressure to arrange another WM.

Despite the fact that I am an international jestsetter, single mum of two and full time worker, not to mention the owner of two active dogs, one vocally active lovebird and a flooded cellar, it seems the task has once again fallen to me.

As I am considerably busy through December pursuing my jet-setting lifestyle I think that for me personally (and after all, when it boils down to it, that's really all that matters) the best time is January. All in favour raise your hands and say 'aye'.

The actual date and time will be decided in due course so moderators do not need to feel that (and will get their hands slapped if they do) they need to change the title of MY thread.

:suspect:

So - who's up for beer and skittles in Windy Woodseats?:D

day time or night?

If anybody happens to be in the Sheaf View tonight, and happens to see a beagle snaffling some beer under a table or ordering himself a bowl of water from the bar (like he did at the Lescar :suspect: ) give him a scritch and say 'hi' to us ;)

Originally posted by redrobbo

I've PM'd to say your welcome anytime Steve.

Nice to see the forum's bringing families together ;)

If you're around that weekend Steve, and the Woodseats meet doesn't happen, do you fancy a drink or two anyway? :D

Originally posted by Andy

If you're around that weekend Steve, and the Woodseats meet doesn't happen, do you fancy a drink or two anyway? :D

It's looking very likely now that I'll be around, but woodseats meet or not I'm always up for beers mate, you know me ;)

MsB make the meet Friday 9th pleeease! :clap:

Originally posted by anonamous

Im a regular in the woodseats hotel its a place for a drink specially on a weekend. Wats all this meet about then?

Rob

The forum has a regular social gathering at the Devonshire Cat every Sunday from 8.00pm onwards. There is also a regular Wednesday night social meeting for forum members, starting at the same time, but the venue changes - look out for for threads on both.

There have been occasional forum meets at Darnall, Crookes and Walkley, as well as Woodseats.

Msbehevin and myself periodically organise the Woodseats meet, which are always at the Woodseats Palace. It's an opportunity for forum members, near and far, to meet on a social basis, have a few drinks, a natter and a laugh. The Woodseats meets have been highly successful, with over 20 forum members meeting up.

Originally posted by Hedgehunter

What the meets like?

Is it open to all?

Hope I recognise someone if I go lol.

Yep, it's open to all and sundry. You don't have to be a Woodseats resident, or live in south Sheffield to come along.

I hope that both anonamous & Hedgehunter can make it. All we need now is for Msbehavin to announce the date!

Come on MsB - why the delay in arranging the date? You haven't got things on your hands, like carting more trellis through Woodseats, the dog running off once more, or having to find recipes for pizza and broccoli 'cos the freezer's been unplugged again? :confused:

Suprasteve is coming fro Malvern on Fri 9th Dec. How about that for the date? What do other forum members think?

Red

P.S. nobikehjohn and myself can't make the 9th. though - we've going to a Christmas dinner function that night.

Archived