Japanese in Sheffield

On 10/10/2011 at 22:06, FoxhillSteve said:

My brother born and bred in sheffield has spent the last five years in Japan. Now fluent he plans to live in Sheffield with his Japanese wife. Question is are there any Japanese groups that meet in Sheffield or any Japanese food supermarkets, so his wife can meet other Japanese people to stop her from getting homesick?

Does anyone know of any use of my brothers Japanese language skills combined with his business degree he got from Sheffield Hallam, anyone know of anything out there that could use these skills ?

There is a Japanese shop on West Street, Broomhall, across from Nando's. I have seen quite a few Japanese/Chinese people around. There is also an Oriental community on New Era Square, behind London Road.

Edited by Irene Swaine
  • Thanks 1

On 15/12/2023 at 06:52, HeHasRisen said:

She knows that. She does it on purpose. 

She has a right to post, when she does, she deserves a bit of respect in response. Incidentally,  who are the forum in crowd, who are those who feel they can boss the forum..😃 😀  anyone. ?...

Edited by hello1964