BNP leader Nick Griffin 'ordered fake EU invoice'

Do you think Adolf Griffin did the deed?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Adolf Griffin did the deed?

• Yes - He's a vicious piece of work and clearly a thief
    • No - Innocent because my head is in the sand because I hate anyone not British.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/uk-15243064

BNP leader Nick Griffin ordered a former official to fake an invoice which was relied on to mislead the Electoral Commission over EU money, it has been claimed.

The accusation, made to BBC Panorama by the party's former treasurer, relates to a £4,000 surplus from a £10,000 EU grant for a bus trip to Brussels.

Security and research costs were fabricated to cut the surplus, as the BNP feared it had to repay the money.

Of course he's denied it - just as he denied the holocaust.

I'm surprised, I wouldn't have thought he would ever agree with Muslims.

The holocaust was clearly a nasty job that left millions dead and millions more in a real mess.

I've met people who were in the camps and I believe every word. It would take an actor of fantastic ability to tell that story and display the subtle emotions and expressions that show a truth being told.

Anyone who denies that is clearly a ruddy idiot regardless of who or what they are.

However, you have a point. Some Muslims I know do deny the holocaust as do many in the extreme right.

The holocaust was clearly a nasty job that left millions dead and millions more in a real mess.

I've met people who were in the camps and I believe every word. It would take an actor of fantastic ability to tell that story and display the subtle emotions and expressions that show a truth being told.

Anyone who denies that is clearly a ruddy idiot regardless of who or what they are.

However, you have a point. Some Muslims I know do deny the holocaust as do many in the extreme right.

Most muslims deny it i think youll find.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/uk-15243064

Of course he's denied it - just as he denied the holocaust.

This , in my opinion is no different to all the MP`s fiddling their expences . False invoice in this case = False expence claim for a Duck House .

All as bad as each other in my eyes , be they Labour ,Tory ,Lib Dem or BNP .

Dishonesty and greed is a common bond they all share.

Archived