BNP leader Nick Griffin 'ordered fake EU invoice'

Do you think Adolf Griffin did the deed?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Adolf Griffin did the deed?

• Yes - He's a vicious piece of work and clearly a thief
    • No - Innocent because my head is in the sand because I hate anyone not British.

Not sure what its got to do with this thread but seeing as your known for trying to derail threads ill humor you.

Its a thread about bent Nick Griffin. What derail is there asking about support for bent politicians on a thread about a bent politician.

Eric Ilsley, Denis McShane, Jim Devine, Margaret Moran . . and many more . .

- Did they fiddle their expenses because they are vicious pieces of work and clearly thieves?

- Or are they innocent because your head is in the sand you hate anything politically right of Chairman Mau?

I will bet you there's more bent Labour party members,Tory party members,Lib Dem party members than bent bnp members..do we ostracise those as well,and indeed if we were to lock them all up possibly Mr Griffin would feel somewhat isolated.Come on get real he wont be the first to fracture the law and Im certain he wont be the last ,it happens every day from the bottom upwards in politics the only difference is Griffin is BNP and is a spot ball for all the idiots who desire to score cheap point. I say to you get your own house in order first before commenting on others.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/uk-15243064

Of course he's denied it - just as he denied the holocaust.

But of course once you start down the road of telling people what they are or aren't allowed to beieve you are only one step away from the Spanish Inquisition, al Qaeda and public stonings. I seem to think Galileo was arrested for saying he didn't believe the earth was flat.

Archived