BNP leader Nick Griffin 'ordered fake EU invoice'

Do you think Adolf Griffin did the deed?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Adolf Griffin did the deed?

• Yes - He's a vicious piece of work and clearly a thief
    • No - Innocent because my head is in the sand because I hate anyone not British.

That is almost certainly true. However, given the relative numbers of people who represent those parties, perhaps that shouldn't be a surprise?

Of course not but irrespective of the percentages the very fact that my notion is true sort of shows the outlandish childish poll is probably the meanderings of a sad immature individual

Of course not but irrespective of the percentages the very fact that my notion is true sort of shows the outlandish childish poll is probably the meanderings of a sad immature individual

Before you get carried away with your sympathising with Nick Griffin, it was interesting to see who was sat at the side of him in the end "interview", non other than Charlotte Lewis.

Now that name may not mean a lot to most people but Her and I have "crossed swords" on the internet in the past where she openly admitted to taking her dog to foul in the local mosque and placing pork chops on the halal counter amongst other things. Her posting name is Spaniel-Lover.

Please feel free to Google her name "Charlotte Lewis BNP". a right ol' charmer she is and shows the BNP and Griffin to be exactly what they are.....racist scum!

Before you get carried away with your sympathising with Nick Griffin, it was interesting to see who was sat at the side of him in the end "interview", non other than Charlotte Lewis.

Now that name may not mean a lot to most people but Her and I have "crossed swords" on the internet in the past where she openly admitted to taking her dog to foul in the local mosque and placing pork chops on the halal counter amongst other things. Her posting name is Spaniel-Lover.

Please feel free to Google her name "Charlotte Lewis BNP". a right ol' charmer she is and shows the BNP and Griffin to be exactly what they are.....racist scum!

I have no sympathy with Griffin,politicians are bent by nature, I just fail to see how a rather childish poll can cause so much ructions,instead of slating Griffin the OP would be perhaps concentrating on his education or seemingly lack of it,

As for the actions of Charlotte Lewis ,if true maybe she and the OP could get together ,they would seem to in the same immature age range.

It shows what a bunch of nasty scumbags they are.

Posts supporting her show what those posters are.

I have no sympathy with Griffin,politicians are bent by nature, I just fail to see how a rather childish poll can cause so much ructions,instead of slating Griffin the OP would be perhaps concentrating on his education or seemingly lack of it,

Well said. Challenge the BNP by all means but name calling and silly polls doesn't make you look better than them.

Archived