Would you marry a non-smoker?

I obviously struck a raw nerve. I suspect it is withdrawal symptoms that are making you sick. You need to get a life.

You need to explaine what you been by "get a life". I clearly have one & I'm extremely happy with it.

I lived with a non smoker for 20 hellish years, the pink lunged, fresh breathed FREAK!

She bathed- WASHED her body! SHE EVEN WIPED HER BOTTY AFTER A POO, FOR GODS SAKE! Who in the name of Satans` appendix could put up with someone like that?????

Any road up, I dumped her, the sound of her chest- or lack of it was ruining my night time wheezing sessions and good riddance to bad rubbish!

Im with a new bit now, she smokes, she rarely bathes, she wipes her vast and extremely spotty rump on news papers after she`s fettled her colon and she`s great!

We get on like a house on fire! Which... is apt really.... cos she fell asleep with a fag in her hand last week and burned the place down.

I lived with a non smoker for 20 hellish years, the pink lunged, fresh breathed FREAK!

She bathed- WASHED her body! SHE EVEN WIPED HER BOTTY AFTER A POO, FOR GODS SAKE! Who in the name of Satans` appendix could put up with someone like that?????

Any road up, I dumped her, the sound of her chest- or lack of it was ruining my night time wheezing sessions and good riddance to bad rubbish!

Im with a new bit now, she smokes, she rarely bathes, she wipes her vast and extremely spotty rump on news papers after she`s fettled her colon and she`s great!We get on like a house on fire! Which... is apt really.... cos she fell asleep with a fag in her hand last week and burned the place down.

I knew someone who married a porker like that. She used to like to play light-a-fart. She'd let one go and he put his ciggy to it. They were playing it in the bedroom one night when the sheets caught fire. Did about 10,000 dols worth of damage before the fire was finally put out.

I knew someone who married a porker like that. She used to like to play light-a-fart. She'd let one go and he put his ciggy to it. They were playing it in the bedroom one night when the sheets caught fire. Did about 10,000 dols worth of damage before the fire was finally put out.

Its what I call PROPER totty!

Archived