Do you ever say i wish i could do that!

Iv,e been thinking do you ever say i wish i could do that!

Its always the same , some big head gets up on the karaoke at your local sings better than Sinatra and brings the house down.

And you sit there gripping your pint and thinking ,

I wish i could do that.

Or perhaps you are sat in the lounge that has a piano in the corner, a stranger who no one has ever seen before lifts the lid tinkles about for a couple of minutes just to look cool then sits down and gives you Tchaikovsky,s sixth symphony in G and then follows it up with the Bohemian Rhapsody and you think as you look at this cleaver dick , Wish i could do that.

And then at a party or something there is always the grease ball who has got all the attention, you know what i mean!All they have to do is sit there looking into space and within five minutes they have got a crowd round listening spellbound to there story,s and touching there sleeve and things as the big puff has every one in stitches, What a ----- and you think I wish i could do that.

Even worse is the fit sod who lives three doors down, gets up at six in the morning runs ten miles, showers, and then makes love to the most gorgeous creature you have ever cast eyes on and all before breakfast .

This show off then jumps in the Ferrari on there way to some important meeting waves at you as he passes and you think-------------!!!!

I see ladies pull a wooly hat of their head and their hair falls beautiful and shiny and all in it's place and think ......!! In answer to your question curtsie , yes I do .....ALOT :(

I,m not a curtsie pink person i,m a Cuttsie.Oh well whats it matter!

I watch beautiful, slim, elegant ,ballet dancers and think ..........!!!

I watch people crunch on ice cubes without their hand shooting to their mouth with pain and think .....!!!

I see ladies pull a wooly hat of their head and their hair falls beautiful and shiny and all in it's place and think ......!! In answer to your question curtsie , yes I do .....ALOT :(

Stop being insecure.

I bet you are lovely.

Stop being insecure.

I bet you are lovely.

I can't dance on my tip toes, cold hurts my teeth and I have a mop of curly hair but yeah I am lovely ;)

I read other people's post and they don't spell people's names wrong and I think .........! Sorry cuttsie it's my iPad and it's corrective spelling :D

Archived