Do you ever say i wish i could do that!

I can't dance on my tip toes, cold hurts my teeth and I have a mop of curly hair but yeah I am lovely ;)

I read other people's post and they don't spell people's names wrong and I think .........! Sorry cuttsie it's my iPad and it's corrective spelling :D

Wish i new what an i pad is .

Yes cuttsie.

I watch runners gliding along so serenely, Feet pounding the pavements, Some have an Ipod playing their favourite music, some just like the sound of nature, Some have custom made running gear others just have a baggy tshirt and primark leggings........BUT, They all have one thing in common, the look of satisfaction.

.......I wish I could do that.

If you are not winding me up cuttsie it's like a touch screen lap top with predictive text , it's taken me a while to get used to it but sometimes it takes me by surprise :)

Not winding up little pink my technology is very ltd , so i wish i could do that honest!

Yes cutsie.

I watch runners gliding along so serenely, Feet pounding the pavements, Some have an Ipod playing their favourite music, some just like the sound of nature, Some have custom made running gear others just have a baggy shirt and primark leggings........BUT, They all have one thing in common, the look of satisfaction.

.......I wish I could do that.

I know i have started wearing them daft shoes that are supposed to make you fit by just wearing them but all i do is keep falling down , Oh well it can only get better, --------can,t it!

Wish I could go for long jogs.

Wish I could play the piano.

Wish I could play the guitar.

Wish I could dance.

Wish I could cook like Nigella.

Wish I could sing.

I suppose I could learn all of the above though, (less the singing, no chance of that one!)

Wish I could go for long jogs.

Wish I could play the piano.

Wish I could play the guitar.

Wish I could dance.

Wish I could cook like Nigella.

Wish I could sing.

I suppose I could learn all of the above though, (less the singing, no chance of that one!)

I wish i could grant you just one of your wishes :)

Ahhhh, Thats so nice......

Are you two both available???

You'd make a looooooovely couple

I am but having read some of her previous posts i think shes far to inteligent and switched on to bother with someone whos only got a great sense of humor and a massive personality.

I have a crap job too but on the plus side i bake so well that Mr Kipling has tried to put a hit on me more than once :(

Archived