Do you ever say i wish i could do that!

Its just my bit of soft ,But unlike you i will never be able to do the odds and sods mentioned its not envy its just !!!!!!!!!!!!!------.

You won't if you don't try. What things did you mention, playing the piano, why can't you learn to do that?

And you could start getting up at 6am and going for a run if you think that's a good thing to do (personally I hate exercising in the morning).

Okay, we can't all sing brilliantly and we can't all be great story tellers, but there's a lot of stuff you can do, if you actually want to do it enough to put the effort in.

You won't if you don't try. What things did you mention, playing the piano, why can't you learn to do that?

And you could start getting up at 6am and going for a run if you think that's a good thing to do (personally I hate exercising in the morning).

Okay, we can't all sing brilliantly and we can't all be great story tellers, but there's a lot of stuff you can do, if you actually want to do it enough to put the effort in.

Ooh ooh I like this thread, it's made me realise that I CAN do something . I am a great story teller ! I can hold a class of 30 kids mesmerised by reading a story and using different voices .....maybe we should have a thread titled " what CAN you do" .......:loopy:

Do you ever read the witty replies on here and think 'I wish I could do that'. I always worry about hurting people's feelings but some people just don't give two monkeys, say what they think, and carry on.

It shocks me sometimes how rude and inconsiderate people can be but I think that's one of my downfalls , I like to think everyone is like me ;):hihi:

Archived