Free funerals for organ donors.

Apparently, the NHS are considering this.

Would it encourage you to donate your organs?

I would donate mine anyway. It's not like I'll need them in hell.

They can take what they like and dump me in a skip if they want.

But yes it sounds a good idea but a better one would be to put everyone on the donor/recipient list and let people fill a form in to come off it.

They can take what they like and dump me in a skip if they want.

But yes it sounds a good idea but a better one would be to put everyone on the donor/recipient list and let people fill a form in to come off it.

They say that 90% of relatives agree to donation once they find their departed loved one is on the list. It's only 48% if not on the list. Perhaps people should be put on the list at birth.

They say that 90% of relatives agree to donation once they find their departed loved one is on the list. It's only 48% if not on the list. Perhaps people should be put on the list at birth.

I don’t understand why we have to opt in to the donor list but we are automatically entitled to receive if an organ is available. I also don’t see why anyone would want an organ but wouldn’t be prepared to give one after death. I suspect very few people would take their name off a donor/recipient list.

I don’t understand why we have to opt in to the donor list but we are automatically entitled to receive if an organ is available. I also don’t see why anyone would want an organ but wouldn’t be prepared to give one after death. I suspect very few people would take their name off a donor/recipient list.

Couldn't agree with you more. There will come a time when I will need two transplants. It's only fair I put my own goods up for donation to help another.

The thing I will require comes from donated eyes. Many people I have met whilst being willing to donate most organs don't want to donate their eyes.

Couldn't agree with you more. There will come a time when I will need two transplants. It's only fair I put my own goods up for donation to help another.

The thing I will require comes from donated eyes. Many people I have met whilst being willing to donate most organs don't want to donate their eyes.

You could have mine but I'll probably outlive you so you can't.

jb

Archived