Free funerals for organ donors.

I'm an organ donor, I ticked the box when I applied for my driving license 10 years ago. Its not like my organs are any use to me when I'm dead.

Be sure to carry your card and make sure your loved ones are aware of your wishes.

I'm not an organ donor, although most of my family are, and I am massively considering it. Like Tony said, its the thought of them taking my eyes that freaks me out. I think if this incentive does come into practice I almost definately would though.

I'm not an organ donor, although most of my family are, and I am massively considering it. Like Tony said, its the thought of them taking my eyes that freaks me out. I think if this incentive does come into practice I almost definately would though.

Which sounds the best for your eyes.

Carefully removed and given to someone else. Although I think they only remove the cornea.

Slowly decay and consumed by fungi and bacteria.

Burnt.

Don't know why funerals have to be expensive anyway. Recycled cardboard box for me, in the back of a mates Transit van, and everybody can go in their own cars.

Can you do that? You have to pay cremation fees and so on dont you? Tho I'd be quie happy to be buried in a field somewhere ..

Archived