Cameron encourages racism

I suspect (think) the government are using the term (suspect) in order to refrain from using the word (know). If you know of someone doing something illegal and don't report then in effect you are as guilty as the person to whom you know to be acting illegally. "Suspect" lets you off the hook.

I suspect (think) the government are using the term (suspect) in order to refrain from using the word (know). If you know of someone doing something illegal and don't report then in effect you are as guilty as the person to whom you know to be acting illegally. "Suspect" lets you off the hook.

What ever the reason i dont really care.

We sould get as many illegals out of the country as possible.

No kid gloves, no excuses just deportation!

What ever the reason i dont really care.

We sould get as many illegals out of the country as possible.

No kid gloves, no excuses just deportation!

But whatever the reason,I don't really care what you care. My reply was in relation to the topic.

He isn't saying report any black men you see-fool!

To most people an immigrant is someone not white, he may not be saying black people but people of ethnic origin will come under suspicion, this is the point mecky is trying to get accross.

To most people an immigrant is someone not white, he may not be saying black people but people of ethnic origin will come under suspicion, this is the point mecky is trying to get accross.

and if they arent illegals they have nothing to worry about

Only to racists.

Or the ill informed.

Lets face it the term 'rascist' is and has been used predominantly in connection with non whites; whether by design or not who knows but as it was i would say largely African, Indian and Pakistani people that were in evidence at the time that rascism became 'popular' with small factions of our white society, its perhaps no wonder that 'black' is the associated colour where rascism is concerned and is more often than not the cry from the aforementioned.

Archived