Cameron encourages racism

Quote Rupert Baehr: Why is it that people in the rest of the world are expected to make their own way in life but somebody owes the Brits a living?

In short because too many of us have lost the ability to think for ourselves. Instead we follow the day to day tripe reported in grubby little newspapers or we adopt the opinions of no marks because we don't possess the common sense to discover the truth or try to understand the other side of the story. We believe that it is only hard work in England and give no credence to the possibility that others are also finding it tough going. That's my view

To most people an immigrant is someone not white, he may not be saying black people but people of ethnic origin will come under suspicion, this is the point mecky is trying to get accross.

I think to most people immigration as became a problem since labour opened the doors to hundreds of thousands of Europeans and they are white.

I think most cultures will tolerate and happily absorb a low level of immigrations but when it gets out of control most cultures would become anti immigration as specially when it affects the locals job prospects.

I never said reporting illegal immigrants was racist, but I suspect it will encourage people to report black people/asians regardless of their nationality and immigration status. Do you think the public would report a white Australian or American if they thought they were illegal immigrants?

What do you base your suspicions on? You are coming across as rather anti-white, which in itself is racist!

Enoch was right

The Home Office estimates that nearly half a million immigrants came to the UK between 1955 and 1962, a period when Powell was a minister for most of the time. His resignation from the cabinet was nothing to do with immigration and when he became a minister again he was in charge of the NHS recruting a lot of non-white immigrants. Is that what you mean by Enoch being right or do you judge him by his later words rather than his earlier actions?

The Home Office estimates that nearly half a million immigrants came to the UK between 1955 and 1962, a period when Powell was a minister for most of the time. His resignation from the cabinet was nothing to do with immigration and when he became a minister again he was in charge of the NHS recruting a lot of non-white immigrants. Is that what you mean by Enoch being right or do you judge him by his later words rather than his earlier actions?

I judge him as a whole, and as a whole he was right.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/3643837/When-will-Tories-admit-that-Enoch-was-right.html

Archived