Cameron encourages racism

No I'm not denying that you should give your brain a chance, you might find that it helps you.

I work in immigration as everyone knows.

I never said reporting illegal immigrants was racist, but I suspect it will encourage people to report black people/asians regardless of their nationality and immigration status. Do you think the public would report a white Australian or American if they thought they were illegal immigrants?

Last I looked, we weren't swamped with Australians or Americans coming here and either entering illegally or overstaying their welcome. Perhaps that's because they already come from well-run countries and have a decent home to go back to.

Our problem is with people from the developing world, principally the Indian sub-continent and sub-saharan Africa, who see the UK as a land of milk and honey, and strive to get here at any cost.

And yes, they happen in the most not to be white, but their skin colour doesn't make reporrting them for being here racist. I'd go out of my way to report any I was aware of, but I'd do the same for Eastern Europeans.

Good for this government for encouraging people to take responsibility rather than ignoring these criminals.

I would volunteer to drive the coach carrying the illegals to the airport/docks.

The Country is skint, time to look after it's own. We just cannot fund any more illegals.

If Boy Dave Cameroon is trying to do summat about it, we should back him100%. No to the EU Parasites, getting rid of illegals, what next a vote on our membership of the failed EU. Might be a good 2012 after all.

Angel.

Well done VAT Man, you've just rubberstamped something we've all suspected we've all suspected

"Public urged to report suspected illegal immigrants"

Just how are the public going to know who is an illegal immigrant, do people expected them to wear bades saying, "I'm an illegal immigrant"? It is going to encourage victimisation and racism, no question, and will no doubt waste everyones' time.

Then there is the cost of deporting people which is around £6,000 per person, something the country can ill afford. Who is going to arrest these illegals anyway? The UKBA is massively understaffed and underfunded as it is and this is even without the 30% staffing cuts which are just around the corner.

BTW overstaying the visa expiry date does not mean someone is an illegal immigrant. People can't be refused a visa for overstaying their previous visa because there's nothing in the immigration rules permitting it.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/oct/10/david-cameron-immigration-crackdown

Lots of newspapers saying these are good moves but are they pandering to what they suspect is public opinion? Cameron has also been accused of trying to draw attention from more important issues with his immigration speech, which is highly likely. There are some good points in the speech and some bad ones, implementing the policies are a different matter though.

Give the job to G4S. They have the resources, the know how to make a very good job of it.

In Boston Lincolnshire a small hostorically important English town, there are, according to its MP, about 30,000 legal immigrants from EU countries. Notably old eastern bloc.

50% of the kids at primary schoold have English as a second language, numerous shops have opened selling eastern european goods including alchohol, and operate without licenses. Doctors surgeries are overwhelmed. Young single males are homeless living in cars and on campsites.

This example, if typical, should really frighten us. I have family living in the Darnall area and they paint a similar picture with Somalis, east Europeans, as well as more long term immigrant communities vying for resources with an aging and decreasing white population.

Borderless Europe is bending our country out of shape. If the economic situation worsens and politicians dont address both the legal and illegal immigrant situation I fear that nationalist parties of the right and the left will benefit. The ties that bind our nation are more fragile than we sometimes think. Immigration, uncontrolled, will lead to our society disintigrating.

In Boston Lincolnshire a small hostorically important English town, there are, according to its MP, about 30,000 legal immigrants from EU countries. Notably old eastern bloc.

50% of the kids at primary schoold have English as a second language, numerous shops have opened selling eastern european goods including alchohol, and operate without licenses. Doctors surgeries are overwhelmed. Young single males are homeless living in cars and on campsites.

This example, if typical, should really frighten us. I have family living in the Darnall area and they paint a similar picture with Somalis, east Europeans, as well as more long term immigrant communities vying for resources with an aging and decreasing white population.

Borderless Europe is bending our country out of shape. If the economic situation worsens and politicians dont address both the legal and illegal immigrant situation I fear that nationalist parties of the right and the left will benefit. The ties that bind our nation are more fragile than we sometimes think. Immigration, uncontrolled, will lead to our society disintigrating.

Until Dore and The better parts of fulwood are flooded with immigrants nothing will be done. Voters love immigration until it effects them, or there house price.

Archived