What about the mods and rockers. Not 60`s but 70`s

pedro1

i remember the late seventies early eighties the skinheads on the galleries etc i was about 15 when i started to go in the alex on a saturday then go looking for mods ( i was a biker ) as i got older and got my first bike we had many runnins with the scooter clubs i think one was called steel city scooters and one of the main ones was called bunny there was also a skinhead nicknamed adolf used to go on galleries had a few with him but a few years ago saw him in hillsborough had a good old chat and a laugh about the past

we used to meet in the upstairs cafe in the sheaf market ( grannellis )then on to alex etc i also used to hang around foxhill and got to know :hihi: the foxhill area mods funny now i see them and again laugh about the past

further to the post about being followed we all ( bikers) once set off from alex having all placed money in a pot the first one to smack a mod got the lot well as we went through hole in rd someone won the pot we carried on walking about 5 mins later we looked round and there were loads of them (justice ) the lad had gone and got his mates well we all ended up fighting in a car park police came and my mum had to fetch me from police station she was not best pleased this was when i was about 15

Archived