Martial arts for kids, meersbrook, valley road

Fred1

The Tengu Dojo martial arts club

Full-time, professional club run by instructor with over 25 years experience in the martial arts.

Practical martial arts training in a mix of Japanese styles. (Techniques from karate, ninjutsu, jujitsu, kenjutsu...)

Juniors group ages 4 years and up.

FIRST LESSON FREE! Come try it out!

http://www.japanese-martial-arts-sheffield.co.uk

Lessons throughout the week. 5pm and 6pm Mon-Thurs, 11am and 12pm Sat

Charge: £10 per week, attend as many lessons as you want, there are NO OTHER CHARGES, and no contracts.

50% discount to all additional family members: First child £10p.w. then all brothers/sisters just £5 each p.w.

Call: 07967 236339

What parents say about their children's training at Tengu Dojo:

"My son has been training as a junior in Cobu at this dojo for over two years now, and I have no hesitation in saying that it has helped with his physical and psychological development immensely. This is fostered by a Sensei who manages to expertly combine the elements of fun and discipline in such a way that maximises the learning opportunities." Mark.

"Len & I can't be with our son Jon 24 hours a day, everyday and we wanted to know that he would be able to defend himself if ever needed. He's been Tengu Dojo Sheffield for just over four years now, started when he was five and still loves it.We feel confident as we watch him train each week with the other boys (great bunch of kids - need more girls!!!) we've no need to worry!! Thanks Andy :)"

"Really good at developing (our children's) confidence and their skills and techniques in a disciplined environment. Very dedicated instructor. Excellent value." Paul & Ruth

107 Meersbrook Enterprise Centre

Valley Road (off Chesterfield road)

Sheffield S8 9FT

Archived