The best 'All you can eat Buffet'

Frodo

Sheffield has some great eating places but what about the 'All you can eat' buffet's... Can anyone recommend a good one? I've tried that one on West Street next to Tesco's.

I went there at around 1.00pm - apparently the menu is meant to 'improve' during the day...

No comments on that one because I don't want to be done for slander! I shall'nt be going there again.

Any others?

Yes, I've been to Jumbo's lots of times. It's a really place with really nice food (well, for the money). Just watch those drinks prices! Also been the 'No. 1' (i think it's called that anyway...) wich was also nice food but it's like sitting in the school dinner hall!

Defo recommend Jumbo's.

Originally posted by Frodo

Sheffield has some great eating places but what about the 'All you can eat' buffet's... Can anyone recommend a good one? I've tried that one on West Street next to Tesco's.

I went there at around 1.00pm - apparently the menu is meant to 'improve' during the day...

No comments on that one because I don't want to be done for slander! I shall'nt be going there again.

Any others?

Try the Crosspool Tavern.Crosspool.More a carvery than buffet.Lots of students go there,also pensioners etc; If you go before 5.p.m.Its £2:99for Turkey, beef, or roast ham.(or all three if you want.)Yorkshire pud & stuffing balls.then help yourself to as much veg as you want which includes,carrotts,turnip,cabbage,cauliflower,roast & boiled potatoes then ladles of gravy and cranberry sauce,mustard or apple sauce. OOh, I feel really hungry now !!!!

Cha Chas on Fitwilliam St, next to the Mad Greek (Closed) is a pretty sound indian buffet.

Most "All you can eats" get better as the day goes by, coz they add more choice, the more people are in, also the price goes up. But, I've never been let down by cha cha's and the selection of starters (Bargees, etc) are very good

Archived