The best 'All you can eat Buffet'

Frodo

Originally posted by pennypie

I refuse to go to any all you can eat buffets now, used to think they were a good idea, until I went with a load of people and someone found a false nail in their food, when I say found, I mean "fished it out of their mouth".

Suppose that one is down to the clientele...

I think Chas Chas is the best.

I'm starting to get sick of going to All you can eats......

It's nearly always a let down and since one plate of food is usually enough - I'd rather go to a decent place and order something of my own choice.

It's like being forced to eat horrible school dinners sometimes.

IMO

I would have to go for Jumbos, definitly beats wokmania for choice and quality, even if it is a bit more expensive.

I always end up eating too much as well, since I last went to wokmania I can no longer walk past it, the smell reminds me of how sick it made me feel!

i think the problem with all you can eat buffet's is that people seem to see them more as a challenge rather than a meal, i know erm i've never done that! :P

jumbos was great, went for first time this week. gonna have to try the cha chas one though!

Archived