Interview to book a wedding ?

We went to book our wedding today, and were told we have to go back, for each of us to have a 45 minute interview - whats that about :huh:

Could understand it if one of us was not english, but we were both born in this country & hold british passports.

Does anyone know of any other reason why they do this ?

We went to book our wedding today, and were told we have to go back, for each of us to have a 45 minute interview - whats that about :huh:

Could understand it if one of us was not english, but we were both born in this country & hold british passports.

Does anyone know of any other reason why they do this ?

my daughter & her other half had to do it mate its normal now ?

its just red tape because of all the scams etc.:huh:

It's hard to believe that Whirlowbrook Hall won't just take your money off you without the 45 min interview these days.

:)

my daughter & her other half had to do it mate its normal now ?

its just red tape because of all the scams etc.:huh:

Thats exactly what we thought.

To have the ceremony at the venue we want is costing us about £450 - if it was in the registry office it would be less than £150 !

And then we have to pay the venue £150 if we want to use our own dj instead of theirs - what a con :rant:

Thats exactly what we thought.

To have the ceremony at the venue we want is costing us about £450 - if it was in the registry office it would be less than £150 !

And then we have to pay the venue £150 if we want to use our own dj instead of theirs - what a con :rant:

we have to pay for 2 registrars because they getting married at the reception venue .& they only work in pairs outside town hall.??

if couples want to use their own dj instead of me they pay a £15 charge.

but i booked you lol:hihi:

So what happens these days if you get married in church, I seem to remember both of us having to go and see the vicar for a talk about the virtues of marriage but I wouldn’t have called it an “interview”

it was that long since i got married to Mrs chazter i cant remember if we did.:huh: i remember it cost £18.50 :o

Archived