What a Completely Idiotic Disciplinary Hearing.

I think it's very strange that people are so eager to protect innocent young children when a case involves a 15-year-old girl, and yet simultaneously so eager to cheer and applaud a newly-made man when it involves a 15-year-old boy.

Not that you, the OP, would necessarily be so sexist, but a great many clearly are.

I think it is a disgrace that the matter is reported in this fashion before the jury has reached a verdict.If true the nurse seems sad and lonely,mixing with kids.It doeds not interest me in the slightest and as I do not read the Sun I would not bother to give the silly issue any further thought.There are many other more impotant issues to worry about.

I wouldn’t have felt used and abused I would have felt bloody lucky.

I remember many years ago when I was 15/14/13, I wouldn't have been complaining and I wouldn't have wanted her prosecuted. It’s time we allowed the kids to have a say in what should happen. :)

HeadingNorth makes an excellent point, change it to a 15yr old girl and a 36yr old man and im sure some peoples attitudes would be totally different.

Saying that why did i never meet women like that when i was 15.

It's probably because you are not an alpha male speedbird, but don't let it bother you too much, we are a very rare breed.;):)

I wouldn’t have felt used and abused I would have felt bloody lucky.

I remember many years ago when I was 15/14/13, I wouldn't have been complaining and I wouldn't have wanted her prosecuted. It’s time we allowed the kids to have a say in what should happen. :)

I've known quite a few 15/14/13 year old girls who would say exactly the same, and grown women who would say that they thought the same when they were that age. And yet, it's almost impossible to find anyone who will defend a 36-year-old man charged with having sex with an underage girl.

Archived