What a Completely Idiotic Disciplinary Hearing.

You can't have a law which says that it's illegal to have sex with females under 16 but that it's legal to have sex with males under 16. What you're saying is that you find a form of paedophilia acceptable.

Do you actually know what a paedophile is ………someone having sex with a a 15 year old is not a paedophile.

Frank bangs his head against the wall rapidly...Suffy's in town, she always has this effect on him...

As I have said before on this thread. I was having sex when I was 14 with someone older. I didn't feel abused or anything like that. It has not affected my life in the least. I don't regret it, I was happy for it to happen. As were most of my friends who were also doing it.

I am talking about the youth in the report and not in general. He doesn't appear to have suffered in anyway, so why waste everyone's time prosecuting the woman when nobody has been effected. A warning would have been sufficient.

And how old was this other woman? And what in God's name was she thinking, having sex with a 14 year old?:gag: Let's face it, most teenage boys would shag anything, animal, vegetable, mineral, other boys if they're in a single sex school. If they're not shagging, they're thinking about it whilst have a Barclays at every opportunity. The fact that an older person, male or female, takes advantage of this is immoral.

If you want a discussion about the age of consent then start a thread on that very subject. I'm not justifying any other cases, the subject in general, or individual cases, other than this one.

:rant::suspect::D

No thanks. However, the age of consent is wholly relevant to this discussion.

And in particularly for you, you little hotty...:love:

Very funny. You're probably way too old for me anyway, I like 'em young, being a cougar an' all.

I think all males are more emotionally irresponsible at a young all ages, in relation to sex.. Females have all sorts of things going on with their plumbing that causes havoc to their emotions...

There, I corrected that for you.:D

I think males are more emotionally responsible at a young age, in relation to sex.. Females have all sorts of things going on with their plumbing that causes havoc to their emotions...

At the risk of paraphrasing your recent criticism..."how would you know, you don't have their plumbing".

I think males are more emotionally responsible at a young age, in relation to sex.. Females have all sorts of things going on with their plumbing that causes havoc to their emotions...

Studies would indicate the exact opposite, women mature faster than men mentally and emotionally.

At the risk of paraphrasing your recent criticism..."how would you know, you don't have their plumbing".

Studies would indicate the exact opposite, women mature faster than men mentally and emotionally.

Seconded. My plumbing is making me feel a murderous at the moment.:D

And how old was this other woman? And what in God's name was she thinking, having sex with a 14 year old?:gag: Let's face it, most teenage boys would shag anything, animal, vegetable, mineral, other boys if they're in a single sex school. If they're not shagging, they're thinking about it whilst have a Barclays at every opportunity. The fact that an older person, male or female, takes advantage of this is immoral.

:rant::suspect::D

No thanks. However, the age of consent is wholly relevant to this discussion.

Very funny. You're probably way too old for me anyway, I like 'em young, being a cougar an' all.

There, I corrected that for you.:D

She was 18 and we stayed together for about 25 years...:D

Incidentally, can I point out to the mods that suffy has been altering anothers posts which according to forum rules results in an automatic ban...oops bye...

She was 18 and we stayed together for about 25 years...:D

Incidentally, can I point out to the mods that suffy has been altering anothers posts which according to forum rules results in an automatic ban...oops bye...

There is a world of difference between a 4 year and a 15 year age gap - come on, although 14 year old boy and 18 year old girl is pretty freaky.

Archived