What a Completely Idiotic Disciplinary Hearing.

There is a world of difference between a 4 year and a 15 year age gap - come on, although 14 year old boy and 18 year old girl is pretty freaky.

Suffy as long as you try to wind me up, it will not happen:D...I looked older, I was in the Crazy Daisy at the weekends and played snooker for the local wmc during the week...:suspect:

Suffy as long as you try to wind me up, it will not happen:D...I looked older, I was in the Crazy Daisy at the weekends and played snooker for the local wmc during the week...:suspect:

What will not happen? Am not trying to wind you up. 14 is too young for either sex to have sex. There is a danger of 'sexual imprinting' akin to that of a duckling who latches onto the first thing that it sees after birth. The same is true of one's first sexual experience.

What will not happen? Am not trying to wind you up. 14 is too young for either sex to have sex. There is a danger of sexual imprinting akin to that of a duckling who latches onto the first thing that it sees after birth. The same is true of one's first sexual experience.

Suffy, go and play on the xbox with your boyfriend...you're making it up as you go along...:D

What will not happen? Am not trying to wind you up. 14 is too young for either sex to have sex. There is a danger of 'sexual imprinting' akin to that of a duckling who latches onto the first thing that it sees after birth. The same is true of one's first sexual experience.

Incidentally, she wasn't the first, so that blows your theory out of the water...:D

I know, its a tricky one. So its hard to defend....It just seems a little harsh to me. A warning from the police would have been sufficient. I reckon cases like this should be looked at on an individual basis. If it had been a vunerable boy/girl who was groomed and pursuaded to do things they didn't want then of course they should be prosecuted.

There was no prosecution in this case was there?

Archived